This time I have added Lotus Biscoff Biscuits and I also swirled in some Lotus Biscoff Spread to my blondie recipe. The Lotus Biscoff Biscuits and talong with the soft brown sugar in this recipe gives a caramel like taste to these blondies!
190g Butter (Melted)
300g Light Soft Brown Sugar
3 x Eggs
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
60g Caster Sugar
375g Plain Flour
100g Lotus Biscuit Spread
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Next cut the butter in small pieces and place in a pan. Heat the butter until it has melted and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Then In a large mixing add the soft brown sugar, caster sugar and cooled melted butter. Mix the ingredients until they become fully incorporated.
2. Next add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix again until the mixture becomes paler in colour.
3. Add the flour and mix again until all of the dry ingredients have been incorporated.
5. Place the Lotus Biscuit Spread in a small bowl and microwave the raspberry jam for 20 seconds (this will make it easier to swirl into the Blondie batter). Next with a teaspoon, place small droplets of the Lotus Biscuit Spread over the Blondie batter. Then swirl the Lotus Biscuit Spreadwith a toothpick or a sharp knife.
6. Place the Lotus Biscoff Biscuits on top of the Blondie batter.
7. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
8. Once baked remove the Lotus Biscoff Biscuits Blondies and cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then chill Lotus Biscoff Biscuits Blondies in the fridge for 1 hour. This will make it easier to cut later.
Here are some other blondie and brownie recipes you may want to try out!